Zweeds/Nederlands forum

Voor Nederlanders en Zweden die elkaars taal willen spreken.
För nederländare och svenskar som vill tala varandras språk.

Je bent niet ingelogd.

Aankondiging

Wegens teveel spam is dit forum gesloten voor nieuwe aanmeldingen.

#1 2012-10-17 23:11:46

camillas
juniorlid/juniormedlem
Bijdragen: 2

Rum finnes i Amsterdam från 1a November!

Hej,

Jag söker en flat mate från 1a november och minst en månad framöver. Jag jobbar dagtid, är 28 år och svensk. Läs gärna texten under för mer info och hör av er till camstahl (at) gmail.REMOVE-THIS.com om ni känner någon som behöver någonstans att bo i Amsterdam under november månad.

Hälsningar
Camilla

A spacious room available in a large, light and airy apartment, available for 1 month from  the 1st of November, and potentially extendable till January 2013.
The flat is to be shared with another working female and would suit  a responsible and tidy person perhaps looking for somewhere more permanent or on a short stay in Amsterdam. 
The bedroom is furnished with a double bed and wardrobe, and shared parts include a large living room, open plan kitchen,  balcony, bathroom (with a washing machine), separate toilet and storage room. The rent is 570 euros, including all bills and fast Internet. A deposit of 300 euros is also required, which will be returned on the moving out date.  Also, there are a couple of supermarkets and other shops across the road.

The location:  5 minutes' walk away from Laylaan metro and train station, with easy connection to Central Station and Schiphol. Central Amsterdam is 15 minutes by bike and 10 minutes by train. If contacting from abroad  we can chat on  Skype; if visiting  in person I will be at home next Monday and Tuesday evenings (22nd and 23rd). Please contact to arrange.

Bulletin Board voettekst