Zweeds/Nederlands forum

Voor Nederlanders en Zweden die elkaars taal willen spreken.
För nederländare och svenskar som vill tala varandras språk.

Je bent niet ingelogd.

Aankondiging

Wegens teveel spam is dit forum gesloten voor nieuwe aanmeldingen.

#1 2013-01-21 16:58:25

camillas
juniorlid/juniormedlem
Bijdragen: 2

Have a room for rent in Amsterdam as of March 1st

Hej allihop!

I'm a swede living and working in Amsterdam, and I'm looking for a new flatmate as of March 1st.

A spacious room available in a large, light and airy apartment, available for a few months from the 1st of March, and potentially extendable for a discussable time period.

The flat is to be shared with another working female and would suit a responsible and tidy working person perhaps looking for somewhere more permanent or on a short stay in Amsterdam.

The bedroom is furnished with a double bed and wardrobe, and shared parts include a large living room, open plan kitchen (with a dishwasher), balcony, bathroom (with a washing machine), separate toilet and storage room. The rent is 580 euros, including all bills and fast Internet. Also, there are a couple of supermarkets and other shops across the road.

The location: 5 minutes' walk away from Lelylaan metro and train station, with easy connection to Central Station, Amsterdam Zuid and Schiphol. Central Amsterdam is 15 minutes by bike and 10 minutes by train. If contacting from abroad we can chat on Skype; if visiting in person please contact to arrange a time to visit the coming week.

Get in touch via email or give me a call on +31 642585647

Greetings,
Camilla

Bulletin Board voettekst