What is the first thing you do when finally the plan has been made to shift the household goods from Delhi to Gurgaon? If I am not wrong, then your foremost strategy will be to sort out the items required to be packed and relocated to a new location. This is indeed a good opportunity for you to get rid of the unused items and utilize the space effectively in the new house at Gurgaon. Before you begin the task of packing the goods, it is important that you must have an excellent idea regarding what items to keep and what to not to pack? If you are unsure about this, then you can take ideas from the best moving companies in Delhi and have a hassle free shifting experience. If you are short of time, then here are some of the goods that must not be packed while relocating:
- Broken Goods: If there are some damaged items in your house and it cannot be repaired, then according to the Delhi packers and movers service providers, it is better that you should leave these goods and do not pack them.
- Torn Clothing Items: There is no point taking along the clothing items that do not fit in easily or are torn. If you are packing these clothes, then you are doing nothing good, it is only increasing the weight of your shifting boxes and moving rate.
- Spare Items: There may be spare goods in your home like the extra bed sheets, towel, shoes, etc. It is your choice whether you want to keep them or not. But, if you go by the advice of the packers and movers service
providers, then packing the spare items can be avoided and it will only inflate your shifting bill and nothing else.
Now, you may be fully aware about the items not to be packed at the new location in Gurgaon. However, if there is an immediate change of plan and you have to shift to another region of the city than previously planned, then it is important that you must take help of the top moving companies in Gurgaon and must know about the goods to be packed at the new location.
- Documents such as the insurance policies, educational certificates, medical records and so on.
- First aid box, basic kitchen utensils, toiletries, medicines, snacks.
- Portable gaming consoles, DVD player, laptop, camera.
- Jewelry items and antique goods
In the end, the thing is pretty much simple, if you feel that you can utilize all the things of your house during shifting, then you must pack them, and if you can live without certain goods, then you can go by the sound advice of the professional packers and movers service providers and do not pack the goods and save money.