Zweeds/Nederlands forum

Voor Nederlanders en Zweden die elkaars taal willen spreken.
För nederländare och svenskar som vill tala varandras språk.

Je bent niet ingelogd.

Aankondiging

Wegens teveel spam is dit forum gesloten voor nieuwe aanmeldingen.

#1 2015-05-21 14:02:37

Mark
Gast

ni

Dear reader,
At school we have to make a very large profile paper. My subject will be the swedish pronoun ni. And that's where i need your help as swedish residents. Could you tell me all about the use of 'ni'?
- Do you use it these days?
      - do you use it in formal speaking or informal speaking or speaking to older people?
      - do you use it in writing or in speaking swedish?
      - do people in Sweden use ni more often in special places (city-rural, north- south)
      - is this te same problem with people in Finland speaking swedish?
      - do younger or older people use ni more often?
in short: please tell me all you know about the use/history of the word ni!
Tack såååå mycket!!!!!!!
Mark

#2 2015-05-22 14:30:08

Bassiehof
Gast

Re: ni

I do live in Sweden, but I am from the Netherlands. The way I see it, is that Swedes have a hard time communicating with other people. Because they're vikings and always off in the woods, alone, with their dogs, communing with the animal spirits of their ancestors. It's very suspicious. They hardly recognize their neighbours. I guess that's why, when they occasionally do meet someone, they use ni instead of du all the time.

#3 2015-05-24 23:13:30

harry73
lid/medlem
Bijdragen: 235

Re: ni

net als het duitse sie is het zweedse ni en meervoud en een beleefdheidsform (zoals het nederlanse u)
Alleen word het in zweden nauwelijks als beleefdheidsvorm gebruikt. (Google eens op du-reform).

Voor de du-reform eerd het eigenlijk ook niet gebruikt totn werden mensen heel formeel in de derde persoon met hun titel aangesproken
bijv. Zou mejufrouw huishousdter de afwas willen doen. Of zou meneer de student een biertje met mij willen drinken.
Ni werd gebruikt om te markeren dat je zo onbelangrijk was, dat je niet met je titel of beroep aangesproken hoefde te worden.

Tegenwoordig wordt ni wel als beleefdheidsvorm gebruikt. Met name door jongeren, bijvoorbeeld winkel of horecapersoneel. Dit wordt door ouderen vaak als misplaatst opgevat

Bulletin Board voettekst